2009/09/27

My life's work is un-done!

Made my trade macro for selling the crystals. Used it several times and then got a whisper for a guy who wanted to buy it all. Now, I'm not quite sure if I want to do it. I posted 700 shadow crystals on AH and sold 200 to the same guy. Now, I noticed how my gold was going down quickly. The deposit fee on shadow crystals are 1g 50s and I was putting buyout on 80s.

Since the whole idea with posting on AH was because I wanted to flood the market for fun, I wasn't expecting any great profits, however I was not expecting losses. That's why I stopped the posting which limited the shadow crystals that I posted on AH to 700 instead of 1000.

My gold buffer is getting bigger. I sold a nobles deck for 4k and got a blue wand in the deal(that's one dream shard more!) This was a great relief since I've been trying to sell it for one and a half week. I still got one more nobles deck to sell. I made one from inscription and bought one from AH for 3.5k with the intention to resell it.

Milled 3.3k herbs yesterday and made into ink which I crafted into glyphs. I realize now that I should probably get another bank alt to sell glyphs for me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar