2009/09/12

Introduction

Every blogg needs an introduction. Things about me:
  • I'm a discipline priest on Bloodhoof-EU.
  • I'm a wannabe goblin(greedygoblin.blogspot.com)
  • I raid when my guild needs me(Raiding Ulduar/TotC)
  • I pvp with a feral druid, started this season and it's going pretty well.
Right now, it's going to be a long night. I bought about 3000 saronite and I'm prospecting it as I write. It's going to give me a nice bunch of gold in a couple of days. I had a nice night a couple of weeks ago which made me 10k in about 4 hours. I sold a nobles deck and 800 infinite dust, so it was basically a one time thing. I'm now currently at about 20k spread out on a couple of toons.

Raiding: I just raided Trial of the Champion 10 man with my guild, first time ever. It went okay although we wiped on the jormungars because of lots of small errors.

Pvp: I did pvp in TBC and also in all seasons in wrath of the lich king. Short story is that I failed in all seasons. This time is different though, we're at about 30 - 6. My partner got hot streak last week and I got it yesterday.

Right now, it feels like I'm just rambling on about nothing. Also, prospecting saronite at the same time didn't work. I better end my introduction right here.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar