2009/09/15

The work continues

My firewall was pretty much broke all the time last week. We finally changed the disk to a new computer and it's almost working smoothly.

This however, leads to me being a tad of schedule. When I wrote my introduction, I was prospecting saronite. The saronite is now prospected, the jewelry is done and the jewelry is undone(into shards and dust).

Now inscription comes to mind. I've been getting lots of adder's tongue for like 13g / stack and I've been buying like 5000 adder's tongue. I already milled 2000 two weeks ago but the pigment from the last 3000 is being turned into ink as I write.

I'm thinking about creating more types of glyphs. Normally, I take all glyphs with two stars or more on wowpopular, but since I'm not lacking the ink, I'm thinking about creating 10 of all useful glyphs.

Unfortunately, I will not be done with glyphs today. Ink will be done soon, then I'm going out for a couple of hours before returning to do some arena with my fellow feral druid. Glyphs and darkmoon cards will have to wait until another day.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar