2009/10/03

Quiet.

Well, I ran out of gametime a couple of days ago and just got it back. Therefore, I haven't really seen the impact of the mmo-champion post(link)

Now when I'm back, the impact is shown. Adder's tongue prices up from 14g / stack to 24 g / stack. Lichbloom is quiet the same(about 22g / stack), Icethorn was up in 30g / stack but is now down at 17g / stack.

Eternal earth is up like 250%(from 5g / stack to 13g / stack)

Infinite dust went up like on most other servers, unfortunately I had no stock with infinite dust to sell when it was high and now it's down to normal rates.

This has no huge impact on me, but it's still an impact. No more money from saronite ore. I haven't got enough eternal earth to turn my stock of green gems into jewelry and I wont buy more with the current prices.

I used to rely on Adder's tongue for pigments, but now icethorn is cheaper, so that's what I'll buy if the prices go down low enough.

However, I still got a couple of farmers that sell saronite ore, titanium ore and eternal earth for less than AH prices so I'll manage.

On a not so related note, my mage is now level 80. When he reached 80, he had 10k health, 12k mana and 800 Spell power. So, how do I gear him up? Hmmm, guild is looking for a dps for Ulduar 25 man in the middle of the night. Sure!

We were only looking to do one more try on razorscale. It went something like this: Oh, he did blue fire under me, let's move! Bam! Dead. I got one tick of the fire and got hit by the fireball just after.

I thought that was the end of it, but I got a battle res! Sure, there was a more useless mage who was dead, but I'm a gnome, right? We got razorscale down and I got Collar of the Wyrmhunter.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar