2009/09/17

Done?

First day with a lot of glyphs posted and 200 sold. Not good. Why not? My QA options was not properly adjusted since I miscalculated the minimum price to post glyphs for. I sold glyphs for 1g instead of 2.5g. Now, there's apparently a guy that noticed, and bought about 100 of my underpriced glyphs. I'll have to get him out of the market later.

I'm getting low on gold(sitting on about 15k) and I tried to sell one of my nobles in trade chat, no luck though and I'm still stuck with two.

I did some more arena today, and after our slowdown this Tuesday, we went up quite fast. We're at 1210 rating now and climbing. Today's score was 13 - 5 if I recall correctly.

I'm going to have to focus more on Jewelcrafting during the next couple of weeks since my glyph business wont be very profitable. I'm going to snatch all herbs that are not overpriced and make a lot of glyphs and sell them right over minimum price, as long as there are some big glyph producers left.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar