2009/10/07

Crashing the market and killing the competition.

These last couple of days, I've noticed a decrease in profit from glyphs. Since I'm not undercutting, but just letting them be on for 48h in a row, I never see the names of people who undercut me. I know the names of two big glyph sellers on my server but no more.

Anyway, I guess the MMO-champion guides had some impact on my server, so I'm going to try to clean it out. What to do:

Empty out AH from northrend herbs, or at least so the ones remaining are really not worth it.

Undercut DEEP

I was going to wait with this until I had a bit larger stock, since I'm unsure about the stock of my large competitors. If I make them leave too, it's just a bonus. Anyway, my stock was bigger than I thought and I filled 3 guild bank tabs with herbs. This should give me almost 12,000 ink, but as always, my math is faulty(3 tabs = 3 * 96 stacks = 288 stacks = 5760 herbs, about 1.5 ink each. Now, while writing this, I realized I counted with 1.5 ink for each herb, not for every five herbs. 5760 / 5 * 1.5 = 1728 which sounds much more reasonable)

Always good with some math in the evening.

Back to the market, I was lucky, all the herbs were quite overpriced but not ridiculously so. It will give me about zero profit, but I got 20k gold + all the enchanting mats from last weekend and other various stuff to finance this with.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar