2009/10/03

Almost reached gold limit!

Unfortunately, that is the wrong gold limit. I'm down at 9,000g which is a change of about 10,000g in 3-4 days. I'll start by blaming the gnome. That rich bastard got about 5-6000g just to gear himself up and he's still squishy! Some of the gold went to level up engineering from 100~ to 350. The mithril and thorium is expensive. I'm waiting with the last part(that require about 290 cobalt bars and 350 saronite bars, Ugh >.<) until I'm a bit richer.

It's not all lost though, I got 30 epic gems(waiting for a friend of mine to cut half of them, the other half is already cut and lying on the AH), a nobles deck, 7500 saronite ore and 1½ guild bank tab with various high level northrend herbs.

I also got 240 eternal earth and a big bunch of green gems to make into jewelry, looks like this will be another long night.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar